SFTP Client (SSH)
SFTP Client end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this SFTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of.
- Description – Write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
- Client IP Address – Clients accessing transport manager must be whitelisted.
Note: SFTP client and server authentication keys should be provided in OpenSSH (PEM) format.
Host – SFTP host URL is automatically created.
- Port – 22 is automatically filled.
- User – Username is automatically created.
- Auth Type – Certificate (Public Key) or Password based
- Certificate (Public Key) – Copy and paste the public key here.