When creating Transports, Thru requires the identification of the transport type.
Each transport type enables a file exchange behavior.
Different types will be required by different business use cases.
Recommended types for flow processing
• Feed – Incoming with iPaaS integration with no response
• Private Exchange – Incoming with iPaaS integration with an optional private response
• Push – Outgoing with iPaaS integration
Recommended types for direct delivery (also suitable for advanced flow processing use cases)
• Many to One – Multiple sources to a single target. Use instead of feed if no connector
• One to Many – A single source to multiple targets. Use instead of push if no connector
• Broadcast – Files are sent to all or selected subset