SFTP Server (SSH)
SFTP Server end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this SFTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of
- Description – Write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for
- Host – SFTP host URL
- Port – Default port is 22
- User – Username from the SFTP site that you are connecting to
- Auth Type – Choose to authenticate to the SFTP source via password or private key
- Certificate (Public Key) – Copy and paste the private key here. Public key will be extracted from private key and used for authentication.
Note : SFTP client and server authentication keys should be provided in OpenSSH (PEM) format.
- Private Key Password – For certificate based authentication when protected by additional password (optional)
- Certificate Expiration – Define the date that the certificate will expire