SFTP Client (SSH)
SFTP Client end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this SFTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of
- Description – Write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for
- Client IP Address – Clients accessing transport manager must be whitelisted
Transport Manager Access
- Host – SFTP host URL is automatically created and filled
- Port – 22 is automatically filled
- User – Username is automatically created and filled
- Auth Type – Certificate (Public Key) or Password based
- Certificate (Public Key) – Copy and paste the private key here. Public key will be extracted from private key and used for authentication.
Note: SFTP client and server authentication keys should be provided in OpenSSH (PEM) format.
- Private Key Password – fFor certificate based authentication when protected by additional password (optional)
- Certificate Expiration – Define the date that the certificate will expire